New Balance Women's 554 Walking Shoe

New Balance Women's 554 Walking Shoe Reviews



More Picture


I purchased these based solely on customer feedback. They arrived today and I immediately put them on and took off for the streets.br /They do feel lighter than some other sport shoes I have. I ordered a size wide instead of the med I usually wear, also a size 8.5 instead of my normal 8's.br /I am looking for support, comfort, and a little spring in the step to encourage me(an older lady) to walk more. Right now, I think these do fit the bill. Glad I found these shoes. ? "Cloud nine" comfort is yours in this lightweight, tech-enhanced leather/mesh walking shoe from New Balance ? Leather/mesh upper ? Padded tongue cushions instep ? Padded collar with Achilles v-notch protects your ankle ? Durable, non-marking rubber outsole ? WALKING STRIKE PATH® design provides stability and flexibility ? ABZORB® in heel for energy return ? Cushioned C-CAP® midsole for flexibility ? Contoured, foam cushioned insole is removable ? NOTE: shoe is fitting small; please order a half-size longer than your normal size (example: size 7B would order size 7-1/2B). If the next half size is not available, please order a full size larger.


Go tO Store Now !!

More Products

More Reviews


THE BEST! - B. Garner - New York
THESE ARE MY FAVORITE SNEAKERS AND THE ONLY ONES I EVER PURCHASE. I HAVE FLAT FEET AND THESE REALLY FIT THE BILL. THEY ARE EXTREMELY COMFORTABLE - GREAT FOR WALKING ON THE TREADMILL OR WALKING ON THE STREET.


Nov 07, 2010 07:51:05

0 comments:

Post a Comment