New Balance Men's MW926 Walking Shoe

New Balance Men's MW926 Walking Shoe Reviews



More Picture


I'm vary vary picky about my footwear. I don't care what they look like as long as they are comfortable. It's extremely hard for me to find shoes that are both stylish and comfortable fitting. I just gave up on it because apparently it's not possible to have good looking shoes that don't cripple your feet after 5 minutes. Sneakers aren't as bad for me because they simply have more cushion. It doesn't really do any good if they are molded in some wired, alien or unnatural shape. That's why I have started wearing new balance. Since adulthood I have only worn Dr Scholls or Nike (of which I needed to go through a lot of deferent pairs to find some that fit well) br /br /Getting on topic, new Balance just get's it right. I don't know the exact model I have currently but it looks exactly like the one in the pic. I have wide flat feet and all of their "wide models" have always fit great, I simpley get the cheapest wides` I can find when I need a new pair. Every one I know that has the narrows has no complaints at all to my knowledge. Their shoes are light, durable, don't get hot and have the correct curvature for walking. It's hard to explain in plan English why these shoes are great. The best I can do is to say that the shape of the inside are smooth and flowing and don't have any sharp shapes. They don't have "arch support" they simple have an arch. They don't have "cushioned support" they just have cushioning. They don't have a "supportive tread design" they just have a plain heal without weird support areas. They don't have any bulky stitching or flaps on the tung, they are smooth on the insides and don't have pinch points. br /br /They are shoes made to actually fit an AVG foot, not shoes made to put on and wear because you need to have a pair of shoes on.

New Balance Men's MW926 Walking Shoe Feature

  • Stability walker
  • ABZORB SBS is an engineered, non-cellular elastomer designed to provide optimal shock absorption and no compression set
  • ABZORB provides a superior blend of cushioning and compression set features with Dupont Engage and Isoprene rubber for the ultimate ride
  • C-CAP is a compression-molded EVA for superior midsole cushioning and flexibility
  • ROLLBAR TPU posting system minimizes rear-foot movement that, when combined with TS2 system, achieves the ultimate in motion control
The MW926 sneaker from New Balance will incline you to walk every where you go. This shoe is a great companion to your busy feet, and with all of its comfort technology like the Abzorb® heel and forefoot, stability walker, and C-CAP midsole, you'll be in it for the long haul. The New Balance 926 is the ultimate walking shoe featuring ROLLBAR® and rich suede upper. Color: Brown


Go tO Store Now !!

More Products

More Reviews

New Balance 927 - Chris D Fostel - Parkville, MD United States
The NewBalance 927 replaces the 926. Unfortunately I liked the 926 better. The 926 toe box is wider then the 927. I have neuromas caused by tight shoes, so the wider the toes box the better for my comfort. Too bad New Balance discontinued them. I think this particular pair of 926's was the last pair available anywhere in North America or on the internet.

May not be comfortable - S. Oleg - Moscow. Russia
Unfortunately, I do not feel comfortable NB926 this model looks too big, black is not very attractive.


Nov 06, 2010 21:34:03

0 comments:

Post a Comment